|NCBTMB: Mobile App |
- The project was about developing a mobile app against an existing a web app.
|A Deal Based Website and an App |
- The project was about designing and developing a deal website where businesses can add various deals; and a mobile app for iPhone and Android users to avail those deals.
|A Health & Nutrition Website |
- The project was about designing and developing a website as well as a mobile app that will deal with the food and dietary system.
|BlackBerry App for LEA Global |
- The project was about developing a BlackBerry application, which helps users to search companies by countries, state, region etc.
|Android - Standard Property Searching Application |
- Client approached SynapseIndia with a requirement of developing a standard property searching Android application enabling the users to search, book mark and save the details of the searched properties
|Developing iCollege |
- The project was about developing an iPhone app that provides spontaneous deals with its short description in and around the college campus of the user.
|AIM - Mobile App |
- The project was about developing an Android and BlackBerry app which will be a replica of an already existing iPhone app.
|Application for Booking a Taxi |
- Project was about developing an Android/IOS application through which users can book a taxi, view the recent and past bookings, track the booked taxi on map, search pickup and destination location via maps or by optimize search option.
|iPod touch temp monitor layout |
- The project was about developing a complex iPod touch application which can support a temperature & humidity measuring hardware in doing its job.
|Marketplace Website |
- The project is about developing an iPhone/Android application which can help users to search deals.
|An App for Maintaining Circulars and Coupons |
- Client was very clear on the requirement for this project. The project involves development of a website as well as iPhone application. From the web application one can register as a merchant free and can book the US zip codes for his/her store(s).
|Dashboard Style Sports Statistics Viewer |
- The client approached us with a requirement of developing an iPad application which can be implemented as an interactive, analytical module for real time sports statistics.
|iPad Digital Map Development |
- The project entails development of an iPad application that allows users to view the different maps that are the high-resolution images of the bigger size district wise. It should work pretty similar to the Google application and tiles loading.
|Flash Game Designer |
- The client wanted an eLearning game to be developed for iPad. The game is basically of essay writing where users have to select the paragraphs in a certain sequence.
|Global Address Book Android Application |
- The client approached SynapseIndia with a requirement to develop an Android application which can be used for finding contacts from the Microsoft Exchange Server. The client told us to add functionality so that users can be able to see the detail contacts
|Blackberry application and web based interface development |
- Client asked us to develop a BlackBerry application as well as a website which will allow the advertisers to post their ads and will also help BlackBerry users to view the ads via push notification. He told add functionalities so that the admin of the web
|Property Listing iPhone Application |
- The client approached SynapseIndia with a requirement to develop an iPhone application enabling the users to search property and to see property listing nearby his/her location on map.
|Reference App |
- The client approached SynapseIndia with a requirement to develop an iPhone application which can check the measurements of things through the application.
- Development of the mobile version of the client's website
|Cognitive Constructs |
- Designing of a website for the users whereby they can download iPhone application
|Mobile Application Development |
- An iPhone application that user can use to checkout their website's ratings, views, visitors and popular pages in the website.
|AML Global Application |
- This iPhone application would help its partners to search for lows aircraft fuel prices in location around the world.
|iPhone Application - GPS |
- The applications will track users of the application via GPS functionality and provide details to others who are using the application.
|iPhone Signature Application |
- Develop an iPhone application with the functionality for Customer Registration along with functionalities for Customer Login
|Car iPad Application |
- Develop an iPad application that would help user to search for different car models
- Develop an Android application that estimates life expectancy and provides brief feedback about the years the users can add by changing certain habits.
|Gajendra Moksha Stotra |
- Gajendra moksha is Puranic Itihasam from Bhagavata Purana. Lord Vishnu came down to earth to protect Gajendra(elephant)
|Shiva Tandava Stotra |
- Shiva Tandava Stotra is a hymn of praise in the Hindu tradition that describes Shiva's power and beauty.
|Language Tool |
- This iPhone tool converts the text entered by the user to and from different languages like English to French etc
|Unit Conversion Utility |
- The unit conversion utility allows users to convert to and from various different units of measurements.
|Facebook Application |
- This iPhone application allows users to view their Facebook friends and tag them.
|First Aid |
- The project entails developing an application that will correspond to First Aid
|Flash Lite Application |
- Develop a Flash lite application for mobile phones. This application was to be used for a survey study
- A location tracking application for Android phones.
- This application reproduces the sound effects that you hear in most Reggae songs.
|Blue Gestures |
- It is an application that allows users with a way to share, sync and access files, photos, music and task lists from the iPhone and form a private social network without the need for public online or cellular services.
- Quick reference tools for graduates of Intermedia Communications Training media courses.
The Sites/Applications/Graphic work shown here belong to their respective owners. The site owners reserve the right to make the same offline, modify or change.